Shopping Centre Maintenance Agreement
Retail Facility Management Services - Find out what a Graffiti Eaters Maintenace Agreement offers you...
Shopping Centre Maintenance Agreements allow you to take the risk out of your graffiti and stain removal requirements. They allow you to customise a package to suit your needs and agree on a total monthly cost based on the contract. Whether you require ongoing predictive maintenance or reactive maintenance, we have a range of retail maintenance services to meet your needs.
This way, the risk of graffiti and stain removal has been purchased by us, and we will maintain your retail facility based on the agreement, no matter the scope of any jobs that may arise.
Would You Like to Pass Your Graffiti Problem on to Someone Else?
- sell the risk of graffiti attacks to someone else for them to handle.
- have a program in existence that is tailor-made to reducing the long-term graffiti attack on your property.
- know 12 months in advance exactly what your graffiti budget will be for the next 12 months and pay for it on a monthly basis.
- not lose time continually organising contractors throughout the year.
- know with 100 % confidence that your property is maintained permanently graffiti-free by professionals who are Quality Assured and have over 35 years experience.
The Graffiti Eaters developed this program over twenty-five years ago as a result of an extensive research program into both the ’’wishes’’ of our customers and the psychology of the graffiti vandal.
We can tailor a program for you with each of the above advantages for the following reasons: -
- We are the most qualified and have the greatest experience at handling the ’’A to Z’’ of graffiti vandalism problems.
- From our research we know how the vandal thinks, the type and location of buildings he/she hits and how to totally destroy their drive and motivation.
- Since we can estimate the risk involved we can give you a fixed quotation 12 months in advance for maintaining your buildings graffiti free.
- Since the risk is now ours and not yours, you are assured of the most prompt service as it is in our interest to prevent "copy cat" vandals attacking the building.
- Maintenance programs allow us to maximise the use of our staff and equipment by managing a bulk order operation. This means that we can slot your program in with our existing clients, which greatly reduces your costs.
It really does just make sense doesn’t it !
Shires, councils, schools and shopping centres that currently use our maintenance program are astounded as to how much simpler, less frustrating and more economical the program is. Their experience with the maintenance program over time has been that the incidences of graffiti attacks on their buildings decreases.
So exactly how does the program work?
You arrange an appointment with us to meet at your building and analyse the extent of the graffiti.
- We advise you on preventative measures to take and agree on exactly what surfaces are to be included in the program.
- We then analyse the risk and quote you a monthly fee to inspect your building and remove any graffiti on the agreed surfaces. The monthly inspection will be set to occur on a particular date each month.
- You agree to provide access to the agreed services between 7am and 5pm, and to pay the agreed monthly fee within 14 days of receipt of the invoice.
- Any large ‘’hits’’ of graffiti that you get in between the monthly inspections only requires one phone call to us to have it corrected.
- At the end of 12 months, we reassess the risk to your building and agree to a new monthly fee with you for the next 12 months. Experience shows that in most cases we have been successful in reducing the incidence of graffiti and therefore your investment will be reduced.
Shopping centres are high traffic areas, where people often visit for extended periods, leading to a variety of stains and damage occurring. We understand the pressure you are under to maintain these large areas – tenants demand a neat and presentable shopping centre that will attract customers.
As the first Graffiti and Stain removal experts in Australia, The Graffiti Eaters have over 40 years’experience and use advanced market-leading technologies to ensure that graffiti is completely removed.
As there are many facets to maintaining a Shopping Centre's professional image, The Graffiti Eaters can offer the following services to ensure your facility stays clean and inviting:
Graffiti Removal from a variety of surfaces such as bricks, concrete, concrete and acrylic render, bitumen, glass, aluminium, stainless steel, timber, tiles and colour bond.
For those who are regularly faced with graffiti vandalism, we provide a range of anti-graffiti coatings for walls, windows and signage. Next time vandals strike, the surface won’t be damaged, and the graffiti can be removed with a quick spray and wipe.
Your building exterior is the first thing that potential customers see, so it is imperative to make a good first impression by creating a clean and inviting atmosphere from the onset. The Graffiti Eaters are called in daily to restore buildings to their former glory.
Depending on the substrate, and type of stain, the Graffiti Eaters will determine the best method to clean your building facade to improve your image.
Our service covers:
- Scaffolding and Elevated Work Platforms.
- All local permits for road and footpath closures, and the safe covering of power lines.
- Licensed Technicians to operate elevated work platforms.
- Expert consultation.
- Adherence to local water regulations.
- Documentation and management of OH&S risks.
If you have an audit on the horizon or are just after regular maintenance of your building exterior, look no further than the Graffiti Eaters
Line Marking Removal & Replacement
By drawing on many of the same principles and techniques that help with graffiti removal, the graffiti eaters are also fully equipped to provide line marking removal and replacement services.
- OH&S Traffic Management - to ensure a safe working environment for all.
- Waste Water Management- as an Environmental ISO certified organisation, we take care of our precious resources.
- Removal of old lines using chemical and high water pressure techniques.
- Repainting new lines using Dulux rubber chlorinated paint
We do it right the first time, to ensure a long-lasting result that is highly visible, ensuring safe, optimised traffic flow.
Stains can form for numerous reasons on or around shopping centre exteriors. Our proprietary stain removal methods carry over to just about anything - our motto is 'You Want it Off, We'll Get it Off' for this reason.
Oil Stain Removal - car parks and loading bays are notorious for oil stains, which can be difficult to remove if not treated properly. The Graffiti Eaters use a special mix of proven solutions to extract oil stains and return the surface to like-new condition.
Food Stain Removal - Stains from certain foods can be very tricky to eliminate, but are no match for our eco-friendly chemicals and high-pressure water techniques.
Paint Spills - Paint stains and graffiti removal can sometimes be mutually exclusive - but thankfully we can use the same techniques on either to restore the surface.
Biological Stain Removal - Yes, we can remove those stains and odours you would rather not talk about.
Over time, concrete gets covered in moss, mould, algae, chewing gum, as well as stains from many different sources. When these factors build up, walkways can become considerably slippery, resulting in not only an undesirable appearance, but also a safety hazard.
Given that pavement areas are usually quite large, The Graffiti Eaters have a perfect time and water saving solution for pavement cleaning, by using water-conscious high-pressure equipment that doesn't leave cleaning lines behind after the surface dries out.
In order to ensure a safe, environmentally sound work site, The Graffiti Eaters can organise:
- Pedestrian Management
- Traffic Management
- Footpath Closure Permits
- Waste Water Management
Bill Poster Removal
Poster Removal - For when you would rather have a clean and inviting image, rather than know when the local band is playing. We can take care of poster removal - glue and tape residue included!
Shade Cloth Cleaning
Shade sails are a visually appealing method of keeping your customers cool and happy in summer. Due to the pits in the surface, however, they can also be a magnet for dirt and grime. They can also become makeshift bird houses overnight.
As material can be easily damaged through traditional cleaning methods, The Graffiti eaters have developed a delicate system to clean and restore shade sails to their original condition (excluding any sun fading).
A clean shade sail will create a clean image and an inviting atmosphere to your centre's car park or outside food court.
Delicate Signage Cleaning
Modern signage uses a lot of acrylic surfaces, which generally do not respond well to traditional cleaning methods.
Our trained Surface Restoration Technicians will always test an unknown surface before commencing work, to ensure the best cleaning method is used, that will not damage a delicate surface.
Delicate signage is becoming more frequent around shopping complexes, rest assured, graffiti on this type of surface is no match for the Graffiti Eaters!