Poster Removal - Get them off before they breed!
Illegal posters can make a building look untidy and unoccupied exposing the asset to an increased risk of graffiti and vandalism like broken glass. The glue used to adhere posters can be of many different bases and the paper itself can be anything from thin paper to thick vinyl.
The correct process for poster removal includes removing the physical paper and disposing of the hard waste, then using hot water under pressure to dissolve the glue residue that remains on the building surfaces which can include brickwork, concrete, painted surfaces, glass and aluminium window frames.
If a further residue remains, a cleaning solution may be required to remove the remaining glue to get a perfect result. This solution used may have to be different on each of the different surfaces to ensure damage is not sustained.
The environmental cleanup is critical to get right to ensure storm water pollution does not result.
In some council areas, permits are required to conduct this type of work and we are happy to organise this for you.
Let the professionals at The Graffiti Eaters show you...
How to rid your property of Bill Posters and restore your properties clean image...AND...
- Meet all OH&S, Environmental and local regulations.
- Avoid the costly mistakes that general purpose cleaners create who can damage surfaces trying to remove the poster glue residue.
- Seal your surface to make future poster removal easier.
You're reading this because you're serious about maintaining the exterior of your commercial property. You understand the concept of getting it right the first time and fully appreciate the benefits of a clean and well-maintained exterior.
At The Graffiti Eaters, in addition to providing state-of-the-art graffiti removal, we provide many of Australias top commercial property owners with bill poster removal services from hard masonry surfaces.
We've cleaned most of Australia's prime road corridors and prominent bridge piers for councils and roads authorities to rid them of unsightly bill posters.
We are the first and oldest graffiti and stain removal experts in Australia. For 35 years, we've been using the most advanced stain and graffiti removal technology available. All Graffiti Eaters Technicians undergo a rigorous one-year training program.
We clean and restore:
Aluminium, Bluestone, Brass, Brick Work, Canopies and Veranda's, Canvas Shade Sails, Colourbond, Concrete and Acrylic Render, Concrete Tilt Slab, Galvanising, Granite, Paintwork, Perspex Skylights, Sandstone, Signage, Stainless Steel, Terracotta, Zincalume.
Our comprehensive bill poster removal service also includes:
- Individual OH&S risk analysis and environmental assessment with expert consultation.
- All local permits for road and footpath closures.
- Licensed experienced Technicians.
- Advice on permanent solutions to prevent the posters coming back
- Advice on surface sealing options to make future cleaning easy
- Documentation and management of OH&S risks.
Avoid this Common Mistake and Save Time, Hassle, and Money
Every week, we receive calls from building owners who have trusted the cleaning of their property exterior to the lowest quote they could find. The results have been disastrous and the property owner or manager calls us to repair the damage.
The property owner ends up paying twice for the work - when a call to The Graffiti Eaters could have sorted all the exterior issues quickly and for a sensible rate.
The building cleaning industry is not fully regulated and there are unscrupulous characters doing very average work in an unsafe manner. These photos illustrate the type of shoddy work we often have to repair.
7 Reasons to Choose Graffiti Eaters for Bill Poster Removal
- Highly trained experts. The most experienced and highly-trained cleaning experts and specialists in Australia - so your buildings exterior is in good hands. We employ Mechanical Engineers who scientifically determine how to clean buildings. Our trained Technicians have graduated from our intensive 12 month University of Graffitiology training program.
- All the right equipment...the latest technology and equipment to ensure your building is cleaned properly the first time without damage.
- You'll meet all local regulations...comply with environmental rules PLUS we get all the permits and documentation and manage the OH&S risks.
- Save Money. Our experience, chemical technology and extraction equipment will get the job done quickly, saving your back pocket.
- Maintain and improve asset value by keeping your building exterior clean and free of ugly stains.
- Fast service. We have emergency service for immediate needs plus we provide exterior cleaning services as quickly as possible - but safely.
- Fully insured. Use a fly-by-night outfit and you can be liable for surface damage. Don't take this risk.
You are also protected by our qualifications:
- Full Certification to Quality Management ISO9001
- Full Certification to OH&S Management AS4801
- Full Certification to Environment Management ISO14001
- $20 Million Dollar Public Liability Insurance.
The Graffiti Eaters Rock-Solid Guarantee - We Get it Right the First Time