Improve Safety and Traffic Flow By Restoring the Lines at Your Plant or Facility
Directional and safety markings can quickly become untidy, worn or dated. The results?
- Parts of the facility look old and tired.
- Potential safety hazards.
- Poor traffic flow leading to near miss accidents.
At The Graffiti Eaters, we can replace the faded lines with new long-lasting coating systems that withstand high traffic. Following your safety and traffic plans, we carefully and thoroughly remove the old paint and repaint with the highest quality and longest-lasting coating systems and formulations.
Unfortunately, many companies will simply place new paint on old paint. We perform the work properly the first time to enhance safety for the long term - and save you money because you won't have to repaint for several years. Remember: line markings receive serious punishment from heavy vehicles, so it's vital to use a quality product.
At The Graffiti Eaters, we only use Dulux Rubber Chlorinated paint. It's the highest quality line marking paint available and will last for several years. This paint will make your lines and safety markings easy to see in any conditions.
The key ingredient to the longevity of any paint system is in the surface preparation
It's important that the old flaky line marking paint is cleanly removed from the surface and that any contaminants like chewing gum, oil, moss and dirt are extracted from the pores of the surface.
However, you must ensure that when your old lines are removed, that the surface is not permanently defaced like in these examples above.
Incorrect techniques can result in irreversible damage occurring.
I've seen enough...I want the Graffiti Eater to remove my old line marking NOW!
Trust a Company with 35 Years of Experience
The correct application of line paint is vital. We take into consideration these key factors:
- Surface moisture Levels at application.
- Surface preparation and adhesion.
- Coating quality and life span.
For long-term applications, it's important to engage the services of a professional and experienced company.
The Graffiti Eaters is a family business established in 1977 and now in its second generation of leadership. Our Technicians are fully trained in the application of paints and coatings.
Our Guarantee and Commitment to you!
As the first Graffiti and Stain removal experts in Australia, The Graffiti Eaters have over 35 years' experience and use advanced market-leading technologies to ensure that stains are removed and quality coatings that work are applied. We'll get stains out of hard surfaces quickly, for a great price and incredible results.
8 Reasons To Choose The Graffiti Eaters
- We are the market leader in Graffiti Removal and other surface protection/restoration/cleaning with over 35 years experience. As the first dedicated graffiti removal company in Australia, we know more, and can remove more than the other companies.
- All jobs are comprehensively tested to determine the best removal method so your property remains undamaged in the process. All work is conducted to ISO9001 Quality Standards.
- Our methods are fully approved by all authorities. We love the environment and have successfully performed many delicate environmental clean-up jobs required after industrial accidents. (We are fully ISO 14001 certified)
- You are protected by a $20 million Public Liability Policy.
- We are fully OH&S Certified to AS4801: A full Risk Assessment is conducted on ALL jobs to ensure your property is cleaned safely and properly. No Shortcuts!
- Our specially designed, purpose-built Surface Restoration Vehicles are tailor-made to ensure we can safely remove graffiti and stains that others can't! Labour costs can be cut by 45% over the industry average. We'll get it off super fast!
- Cutting-edge chemicals and extensive Research and Development mean that we can remove graffiti without damaging your wall. Experience counts in this field. Don't make a costly mistake!
- Extensive experience in treating every type of spill/stain/mark the universe can throw at us! Over 35 years experience means that we've seen your problem before; if you have a stain on a hard surface, we know how to fix it, fast.
When you engage our specialised services, you are protected by the following:
- Full Certification to Quality Management ISO9001
- Full Certification to OH&S Management AS4801
- Full Certification to Environment Management ISO14001
- $20 Million Public Liability Insurance