Are you an enthusiastic, motivated person with trade and management skills and experience?
The Graffiti Eaters are looking for a suitably experienced and qualified Estimator/Operations manager to oversee the pressure cleaning and protective coating operations within the organisation.
Working in our office in Bundoora the successful applicant will answer directly to the Managing Director and owner of the business. Your objective in this role will be to maintain and grow the division, by using your firm but friendly management skills combined with your extensive painting and trade experience.
We offer a fast paced exciting environment for the right candidate interested in being an integral part of our team. You will play a crucial part within the office, whilst taking every opportunity to ensure the smooth and successful running of the office operations.
In this role, you will continually be tested by deadlines and conflicting priorities, so you will have every opportunity to showcase your time management and organizational skills.
If you have a background in Project Management, Operations Management and ideally a trade qualification (ideally in painting or pressure cleaning) or knowledge and experience at managing trade type construction jobs and are looking to either take the next step in your career or are looking for a new challenge, this could be the role you’ve been looking for.
Duties will include:
- Quoting and submitting quotes to clients
- Organise stock and access equipment required for the larger jobs
- Building Customer Relationships
- Phone contact with Customers and Technicians
- Manage business field operations
- Job scheduling, tracking and coordinating works
- Meeting Sales Budgets
- Rectify Complaints
- Update job files in Job Management package
- Foster Team Relationships
This role is an office based position in Bundoora Melbourne. We use current technologies and monitoring of our field staff to eliminate the need for our Operations Coordinator to go out on site.
To be successful in this dynamic role, you will have:
- The ability to work unsupervised to a deadline, with intermediate to advanced computer skills.
- Demonstrated high level of administrative and organizational skills with the ability to assign priorities to tasks and meet regular deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills – electronic, oral and written
- Competency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook, internet searches and email communication
- A strong customer service orientation
- Excellent time management skills
- A positive and motivated working attitude
- Above all the ability to demonstrate initiative, flexibility, a high level of multi-tasking capacity, attention to detail and the ability to get things done and get them done accurately
- A strong work ethic and ability to work well both in a team and on your own is essential
- Strong judgment, problem solving and decision making abilities
- Drivers Licence
Trade experience in painting, coatings, pressure cleaning or building construction preferred
- Minimum of 2 years Management experience
- OH&S card
- Senior First Aid Certification (preferred)
- Working at Heights Certification (preferred)
- Police Check
If you have the above attributes, and are ready to take the next step in your career, please forward a copy of your cover letter and resume to email@example.com