Do you love helping people, have customer service experience, a reliable work ethic and a keen eye for detail?
An opportunity exists for someone with a bright personality to fill a diverse role within our office working in the graffiti removal service industry.
- Answering calls, first point of contact for incoming enquiries
- Handle all enquiries effectively with a sales focused mindset
- General office administration & data entry
- Based at Head Office in Bundoora Melbourne
- Previous experience in same or similar role working in a service industry where ‘service’ is the focal point
- Strong written & verbal communication, organisation & time management skills
- Ability to prioritise & be proactive in a fast paced environment.
- Competent on a computer using windows 7, Outlook, Word and Excel 2010 (SimPro is an added advantage)
- Attention to detail & accuracy with a can do attitude
- Enthusiastic nature with a willingness to provide exceptional customer service.
- You must live with passion!
If this sounds like you, we could be interested in your talents!
Apply by submitting your resume and a covering letter explaining why you think this great role is for you to: