Are your pavers looking tired and worn?
Paver sealing can breathe new life into your paved driveway or entertainment area!
If the pavers at your home or office have aged and weathered, or were not properly cleaned before sealing, you may have unsightly smudge marks and inconsistent colour.
Pavers can look tired, old, and can detract from your property's value. If you have dirty pavers next to your swimming pool, this can look especially bad and cause a slip risk.
We can change everything - this week.
At The Graffiti Eaters, we have extensive experience restoring pavers and the results can be spectacular.
However, restoring pavers to their former glory requires highly specialized skills, techniques, and knowledge. ONLY trust this difficult work to an experienced company like The Graffiti Eaters.
A lot of fly-by-night companies will say they can restore pavers, but ask to see actual results with a test clean.
How we achieved the result in the photo...
- We removed the existing sealer by chemically breaking down the molecular structure and extracting the sealer from deep in the paver pores.
- We performed a deep clean to remove the salts, mortar, and other stain marks in the pavers and mortar joints.
- We carefully applied individual specific proprietary cleaning solutions and used different techniques for each stain type.
- We then applied a new quality sealer that was tailor designed to suit the paver type, age, desired appearance and traffic load.
The homeowner now enjoys brick pavers that look like new. With periodic cleaning, the restored pavers will look this way for at least 5 years.
We can restore pavers made from just about any material including sandstone - which can be especially difficult to clean and restore.
Get Exactly the Look You Want!
Once we've removed the dirt, grime, and smudges from your old pavers, we can apply a coating system to provide the look you want.
We take into consideration the environment in which the pavers must perform: if it's in a high-traffic location, we'll apply a stronger coating.
We provide a wide range of different coating options depending on budget, desired look, life span, and traffic flow requirements.
Protective Coatings Prevent Slippery Moss from Growing As Well!
By sealing up the porous crevices you prevent the ability for dust to congregate and moisture to be captured. This prevents moss being able to develop and grow which provides the following benefits:
- The surfaces look cleaner for longer
- The surface is easier for maintenance staff to clean
- You reduce cleaning frequencies and maintenance costs
- You prevent slipperiness and accidents
- You reduce the rate of wear and tear both from traffic and UV sunlight and weathering
This photo is of a concrete protective coating test patch performed two years earlier.
The entire driveway was cleaned back to white concrete and then the test coating patch applied. Two years on and you can now see where the moss has regrown around the coating test patch.
The driveway is now slippery and in need of a detailed clean to kill the moss and clean the concrete pores. The coated section, however, looks clean and isn't slippery.
Any investment made in a quality protective coating pays for itself over time!
Trust a Company with 35 Years of Experience to Restore Your Pavers
The correct application of new paving coatings is critical.
At The Graffiti Eaters, we'll take into consideration all the important factors so you get a long-lasting and attractive result.
The Graffiti Eaters is a family business established in 1977 and we're now in our second generation of leadership. In addition to stain and graffiti removal, we provide a full range of related services - including pavement restoration.
To achieve the amazing results we do, our Technicians train for 12 months and we equip them with the latest technology and knowledge developed over our 35 years of experience.
Our Guarantee and Commitment to you!
As the first Graffiti and Stain removal experts in Australia, The Graffiti Eaters have over 35 years' experience and use advanced market-leading technologies to ensure that stains are removed and quality coatings that work are applied. We'll get stains out of hard surfaces quickly, for a great price and incredible results.
8 Reasons To Choose The Graffiti Eaters
- We are the market leader in Stain Removal and other surface cleaning solutions and protection with over 35 years' experience. As the first dedicated stain removal company in Australia, we know more, and can remove more than the other companies.
- All jobs are comprehensively tested to determine the best removal method so your property remains undamaged in the process. All work is conducted to ISO9001 Quality Standards.
- Our methods are fully approved by all authorities. We love the environment and have successfully performed many delicate environmental clean-up jobs required after industrial accidents. (We are fully Environmentally certified to ISO 14001).
- You are protected by a $20 million Public Liability Policy.
- We are fully OH&S Certified to AS4801: A full Risk Assessment is conducted on ALL jobs to ensure your property is cleaned safely and properly. No Shortcuts!
- Our specially designed, purpose-built Surface Restoration Vehicles are tailor-made to ensure we can safely remove graffiti and stains that others can't! Labour costs can be cut by 45% over the industry average. We'll get it off super-fast!
- Cutting-edge cleaning solutions and extensive Research and Development mean that we can remove stains without damaging your surfaces. Experience counts in this field. Don't make a costly mistake!
- Extensive experience in treating every type of spill/stain/mark the universe can throw at us! Over 35 years' experience means that we've seen your problem before; if you have a stain on a hard surface, we know how to fix it, fast.