CLIENT CASE STUDIES
Check out some of the case studies we’ve done – this will show you how much testing and experience comes in to play when removing unsightly marks/stains/spills!
The Case Study Bulletins we provide below are one page information sheets featuring before, during and after shots.
Please click on the pictures below and see how we went about analysing the job to get the best result.
Contact Us Today if you’d like to utilise our experience to get your premises looking pristine, fast!
REQUEST A QUOTE
If you would like one of our expert technicians to discuss your graffiti removal needs and provide a quote, simply complete the form below.
Currently positions available in the northern suburbs of Melbourne and Sydney
If you would like a career change and are looking for a challenging role working in a friendly hands on team environment, then you need to get in contact with us.
Our unique services are in high demand so we are always looking for switched on, honest, reliable and motivated individuals to join our very talented team.
We are a family business in its second generation that is extremely proud to offer our Team Members:
- Security – we have been in business for over 40 years and have never made a Team Member redundant.
- Honesty – open door policy with open communication results in honesty amongst Team Members.
- Contribution – all Team Members are respected and their opinions valued, you get to make a difference.
- A Challenge – no day is the same, the nature of our work and our clients unique needs means we are kept on our toes.
- Training – to be the best you must constantly raise the bar! Professional Development is the key.
- Safety – we have never had a Team Member seriously injured and have never received an OH&S warning or prosecution.
We also expect a lot!
To get a position on our team you must be good, really good! If you are not prepared to work hard on both yourself to be the best you can, and for our loyal clients, then don’t bother applying – you won’t last.
Your positive can do attitude must beam through every day you don our uniform
We employ on attitude and work ethic. We can train you in the technical aspects of what we do, but you must have the drive and passion to start with!
Are you mid career, have 5 to 10 years trade experience, are detail orientated, enjoy sales and are looking for a change?
Fantastic employment and career opportunity working for the first Specialised Industrial Cleaning and Graffiti Removal company in Australia, the Graffiti Eaters.
You have seen our website and the type of specialised services we provide our loyal clients. Would you get satisfaction from doing this kind of work?
We get excited by solving Industrial Cleaning problems!
If you are one of our Surface Restoration Technicians you will often not know what you’re doing from one day to the next. You must be flexible and focused on solving clients cleaning problems when they need them solved. When our office gets a call from a client they are often distraught. They have just been vandalised and their valuable car, machine, building or asset has been damaged. They are not even sure if the problem can be fixed.
- You must be able to respond fast – like a fire truck!
- You attend and secure the site to prevent further damage. You then conduct a risk assessment to ensure the work can be conducted safely.
- You take photos and perform tests to determine what you are dealing with and then design a cleaning solution using the state of the art and totally unique cleaning system you have at your disposal.
- The client may need a price estimate so you cost the service, advise our client of their alternatives and get to work on what they want done.
- Once the job is complete you complete your paperwork accurately, get a pat on the back from a very relieved client and your off to satisfy another person in need.
The work is physical so you must be fit, organised and efficient. Our clients are paying for our specialised services by the minute, so you must be the type of person that gets in and gets the job done with high quality. We do a job once and do it right – no call-backs!
- The position involves sales, estimating, painting, specialty coating application, high pressure cleaning and maintaining your Surface Restoration Vehicle.
- A trade background and experience in pressure cleaning, face to face sales and painting is preferred.
- You must be good on ladders and working at heights off Scissor Lifts and Elevated Work Platforms.
- A mechanical aptitude is an advantage
- Prior to starting you must have and provide at your cost a manual car drivers licence, OH&S Induction White card, Police Check and Working with Children Check.
- EWP licence, EWP Yellow Card, Australian Institute of Petroleum Qualification is preferred or you will be trained in these when you start.
Full support, state of the art equipment, company vehicle, mobile phone, uniform and training are all provided.
This is a great opportunity to manage your own territory and leverage your time to earn not just an hourly rate, but be remunerated for your efficiency and innovation.
If this sounds like you, we could be interested in your talents!
Apply by submitting your resume and a covering letter explaining why you think this great role is for you to email@example.com
Currently No Positions Available
Do you love helping people, have customer service experience, a reliable work ethic and a keen eye for detail?
An opportunity exists for someone with a bright personality to fill a diverse role within our office working in the graffiti removal service industry.
- Answering calls, first point of contact for incoming enquiries
- Handle all enquiries effectively with a sales focused mindset
- General office administration & data entry
- Based at Head Office in Bundoora Melbourne
- Previous experience in same or similar role working in a service industry where ‘service’ is the focal point
- Strong written & verbal communication, organisation & time management skills
- Ability to prioritise & be proactive in a fast paced environment.
- Competent on a computer using windows 7, Outlook, Word and Excel 2010 (SimPro is an added advantage)
- Attention to detail & accuracy with a can do attitude
- Enthusiastic nature with a willingness to provide exceptional customer service.
- You must live with passion!
If this sounds like you, we could be interested in your talents!
Apply by submitting your resume and a covering letter explaining why you think this great role is for you to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently No Positions Avaliable
Are you an enthusiastic, motivated person with trade and management skills and experience?
The Graffiti Eaters are looking for a suitably experienced and qualified Estimator/Operations manager to oversee the pressure cleaning and protective coating operations within the organisation.
Working in our office in Bundoora the successful applicant will answer directly to the Managing Director and owner of the business. Your objective in this role will be to maintain and grow the division, by using your firm but friendly management skills combined with your extensive painting and trade experience.
We offer a fast paced exciting environment for the right candidate interested in being an integral part of our team. You will play a crucial part within the office, whilst taking every opportunity to ensure the smooth and successful running of the office operations.
In this role, you will continually be tested by deadlines and conflicting priorities, so you will have every opportunity to showcase your time management and organizational skills.
If you have a background in Project Management, Operations Management and ideally a trade qualification (ideally in painting or pressure cleaning) or knowledge and experience at managing trade type construction jobs and are looking to either take the next step in your career or are looking for a new challenge, this could be the role you’ve been looking for.
Duties will include:
- Quoting and submitting quotes to clients
- Organise stock and access equipment required for the larger jobs
- Building Customer Relationships
- Phone contact with Customers and Technicians
- Manage business field operations
- Job scheduling, tracking and coordinating works
- Meeting Sales Budgets
- Rectify Complaints
- Update job files in Job Management package
- Foster Team Relationships
This role is an office based position in Bundoora Melbourne. We use current technologies and monitoring of our field staff to eliminate the need for our Operations Coordinator to go out on site.
To be successful in this dynamic role, you will have:
- The ability to work unsupervised to a deadline, with intermediate to advanced computer skills.
- Demonstrated high level of administrative and organizational skills with the ability to assign priorities to tasks and meet regular deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills – electronic, oral and written
- Competency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook, internet searches and email communication
- A strong customer service orientation
- Excellent time management skills
- A positive and motivated working attitude
- Above all the ability to demonstrate initiative, flexibility, a high level of multi-tasking capacity, attention to detail and the ability to get things done and get them done accurately
- A strong work ethic and ability to work well both in a team and on your own is essential
- Strong judgment, problem solving and decision making abilities
- Drivers Licence
Trade experience in painting, coatings, pressure cleaning or building construction preferred
- Minimum of 2 years Management experience
- OH&S card
- Senior First Aid Certification (preferred)
- Working at Heights Certification (preferred)
- Police Check
If you have the above attributes, and are ready to take the next step in your career, please forward a copy of your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com