- Cleaning Services
- Coating Services
- DIY Products
- Company Info
Graffiti Removal OH&S
Occupational Health and Safety Compliance
Fully Certified to
Audited Annually by
3rd party auditors
All Technicians are AIP
Certified to work at
We help you comply with your OH&S obligations!
We like to make business simple. When you engage our team to work on your site you automatically get the following:
- The services of a company that is OH&S accredited and 3rd party audited to AS4801
- We work to Work Method Statements, JSA’s and JEA’s that are carried on every vehicle
- We have MSDS registers, chemical spill kits and fire extinguishers on every vehicle
- We have all traffic and pedestrian management equipment on every vehicle
- We have all our insurance certificates publically displayed on our website.
- We can include you on our register to receive our certificates when they are updated automatically, saving you time chasing them.
Why is the OH&S practices of the company you engage so important?
Legally you are responsible for work conducted on your sites! If an accident takes place both the service provider (us) and asset owner (you) are held accountable. In our industry, a lot can go wrong which is why experience is so important.
Some of the hazards we deal with on a daily bases include:
It is important that you engage a service provider that is appropriately certified and experienced to protect and look after your OH&S obligations. Many claim to ‘comply’ but few back it up with evidence like below!
What do you receive when you partner with the Graffiti Eater team that protects your interests:
- You receive a service that is fully compliant with the OH&S standard AS/NZ 4801:2001. Including compliance to (WMS) Work Method Statements and (JSA) Job Safety Analysis.
- You receive documented evidence that the service you are utilising is being third party audited annually to ensure compliance. View this certification here
- You receive personalised site risk assessments for every one of your jobs that identifies all hazards prior to work and documents the controls put in place, complete with before and after job photographs.These risk assessments and photos are all provided for you to access any time on the web via our unique and complimentary client web portal. This saves you considerable administration time and is your proof of your due diligence that will be there for 3 years!
- You benefit from our Permit to Work System that ensures our Surface Restoration Technicians seek management level approval before engaging in any high risk activities. These activities are discussed with you and documented prior to the work being done so that as a partnership we agree on the action to be taken.
- You receive services by the most qualified technicians in the industry. View their level of compliance and licencing here.
- Our Surface Restoration Vehicles are fully equipped trucks with all MSD sheets, fire extinguishes, road traffic and pedestrian management equipment on board. Competitors working out of light utility vehicles simply don’t carry the correct equipment and do not comply.
- We provide our up to date insurance certificates on your complimentary client portal so that you have access to them when it suits you and also an annual email update service direct to your inbox if desired.
Technician Training in OH&S
Our technicians are individually trained and continually audited internally by our Cert IV qualified Training Officer.
Every Surface Restoration Technician completes a Work Cover approved OH&S Induction course, Working with Children Check and is licensed as appropriate to conduct road closures, operate elevated work platforms and operate fire hydrants for water access.
Our fleet of Surface Restoration Vehicles carry every item required to ensure your job is:
- Done Once
- Done Right
- Done Safely
- Done Cost Efficiently
Roadside Traffic and Pedestrian Management
To be efficient at mobile pressure cleaning and really offer value for money to clients, you must be able to arrive on site and have everything on board to do the job there and then.
That means being able to deal with any hurdles that fall your way so that corners don’t get cut!
Effective and efficient roadside traffic management is a key safety requirement.
All the Surface Restoration Vehicles we send out to your site will be equipment with truck mounted signage and flashing lights, cones, barricades and signage.
Welcome to our company.
I am the proud Managing Director of this very unique and highly experienced 35 year old family business that specialises in restoring and protecting hard surfaces.
My background is in Engineering. Techniques used by our Technicians today stem from the research programs conducted jointly with RMIT University removing surface deposits from hard surfaces.
With friendly advice, our passionate team will efficiently solve your cleaning challenge, giving you peace of mind that your valuable asset is in great hands.