- Cleaning Services
- Coating Services
- DIY Products
- Company Info
As at 2nd of February 2013 - 2 Positions are available in Melbourne!
Are you mid career, have 5 to 10 years
trade experience,are detail orientated, enjoy sales
and are looking for a change?
If you would like a career change and are looking for a challenging role working in a friendly hands on team environment, then you need to get in contact with us.
Our unique services are in high demand so we are always looking for switched on, honest, reliable and motivated individuals to join our very talented team.
We are a family business in its second generation that is extremely proud to offer our Team Members:
- Security - we have been in business for over 35 years and have never made a Team Member redundant.
- Honesty - open door policy with open communication results in honesty amongst Team Members.
- Contribution - all Team Members are respected and their opinions valued, you get to make a difference.
- A Challenge - no day is the same, the nature of our work and our clients unique needs means we are kept on our toes.
- Training - to be the best you must constantly raise the bar! Professional Development is the key.
- Safety - we have never had a Team Member seriously injured and have never received an OH&S warning or prosecution.
We also expect a lot!
To get a position on our team you must be good, really good! If you are not prepared to work hard on both yourself to be the best you can, and for our loyal clients, then don't bother applying - you won’t last.
Your positive can do attitude must beam through every day you don our uniform
We employ on attitude and work ethic. We can train you in the technical aspects of what we do, but you must have the drive and passion to start with!
If this work environment interests you then tell us why you should be given this unique opportunity. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume and a covering letter why our team is for you.
We are currently looking for Team Members in the following areas:
Positions Available for Surface Restoration Technicians
One position available in Northern Suburbs of Melbourne around Bundoora
One position available in Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne around Clayton
Fantastic career opportunity working for the first Specialised Industrial Cleaning company in Australia, the Graffiti Eaters.
You have seen our website and the type of specialised services we provide our loyal clients. Would you get satisfaction from doing this kind of work?
We get excited by solving Industrial Cleaning problems!
If you are one of our Surface Restoration Technicians you will often not know what you’re doing from one day to the next. You must be flexible and focused on solving clients cleaning problems when they need them solved. When our office gets a call from a client they are often distraught. They have just been vandalised and their valuable car, machine, building or asset has been damaged. They are not even sure if the problem can be fixed.
You must be able to respond fast - like a fire truck!
You attend and secure the site to prevent further damage. You then conduct a risk assessment to ensure the work can be conducted safely. You take photos and perform tests to determine what you are dealing with and then design a cleaning solution using the state of the art and totally unique cleaning system you have at your disposal. The client may need a price estimate so you cost the service, advise our client of their alternatives and get to work on what they want done.
Once the job is complete you complete your paperwork accurately, get a pat on the back from a very relieved client and your off to satisfy another person in need.
- The work is physical so you must be fit, organised and efficient. Our clients are paying for our specialised services by the minute, so you must be the type of person that gets in and gets the job done with high quality. We do a job once and do it right - no call-backs!
- The position involves sales, estimating, painting, specialty coating application, high pressure cleaning and maintaining your Surface Restoration Vehicle.
- A trade background and experience in pressure cleaning, face to face sales and painting is preferred.
- You must be good on ladders and working at heights off Scissor Lifts and Elevated Work Platforms.
- A mechanical aptitude is an advantage
- Prior to starting you must have and provide at your cost a manual car drivers licence, OH&S Induction White card, Police Check and Working with Children Check.
- EWP licence, EWP Yellow Card, Australian Institute of Petroleum Qualification is preferred or you will be trained in these when you start.
Full support, state of the art equipment, company vehicle, mobile phone, uniform and training are all provided.
This is a great opportunity to manage your own territory and leverage your time to earn not just an hourly rate, but be remunerated for your efficiency and innovation.
If this sounds like you, we could be interested in your talents!
Apply by submitting your resume and a covering letter explaining why you think this great role is for you to email@example.com Att: Nathan Wright Operations Manager
(Sorry, this position below has been filled!)
Customer Service & Administration
- Head Office Bundoora Melbourne
An opportunity exists for someone with a bright personality to fill a diverse role within our office working in the graffiti removal service industry.
- Answering calls, first point of contact for incoming enquiries
- Handle all enquiries effectively with a sales focused mindset
- General office administration & data entry
- Previous experience in same or similar role working in a service industry where 'service' is the focal point
- Strong written & verbal communication, organisation & time management skills
- Ability to prioritise & be proactive in a fast paced environment.
- Competent on a computer using windows 7, Outlook, Word and Excel 2010 (SimPro is an added advantage)
- Attention to detail & accuracy with a can do attitude
- Enthusiastic nature with a willingness to provide exceptional customer service. You must live with passion!
If this sounds like you, we could be interested in your talents!
Welcome to our company.
I am the proud Managing Director of this very unique and highly experienced 35 year old family business that specialises in restoring and protecting hard surfaces.
My background is in Engineering. Techniques used by our Technicians today stem from the research programs conducted jointly with RMIT University removing surface deposits from hard surfaces.
With friendly advice, our passionate team will efficiently solve your cleaning challenge, giving you peace of mind that your valuable asset is in great hands.